Review the policies regarding your rights as a donor or user of this website.
On this page:
For questions or more information, please use our online feedback form or call us at 1-800-354-9338.
Jump to Customer Service Policies
Customer Service Policies
Pledge/Order Cancellation Policy
To cancel an order or pledge you have placed with WEDU, please contact our Donor Services department via phone at 1-800-354-9338, option 2. Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation as long as no items or thank-you gifts have shipped. When contacting Donor Services to cancel an order or pledge, please be ready to provide your contact information and the date of your order or pledge. If you cancel your order or pledge AFTER item(s) have shipped, the Return Policy information listed below must be followed.
Fulfillment/Back Order Policy
WEDU does not have the resources to maintain a large inventory, so most items are ordered or created after you’ve placed your order or pledge. Item(s) generally ship within 4-6 weeks from the date of your order or pledge. Occasionally, our suppliers cannot keep up with the demand for a given item and our requests go on backorder. If the item(s) you requested are on backorder, we will notify you and you may either change and/or cancel your order or pledge.
You may return any part of your order for a replacement or refund within 30 days of receiving it. If the return is due to defective or damaged product or a shipping error, please contact Donor Services for a postage paid label. For questions regarding returning an item, please contact us using our online feedback form or call 1-800-354-9338, option 2. Please note that for cancellations, any item(s) must be received unopened at our address before a refund will be issued.
All items are subject to manufacturers warranty only.
If you wish to obtain a warranty for a product, you must contact the manufacturer of the product directly.
Jump to Donor’s Bill of Rights
Donor’s Bill of Rights
You have the right to…
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To assure their gifts will be used for the purpose for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donations will be handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by the law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization, or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from the mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful, and forthright answers.