WEDU 14th Annual Be More Awards Voting Portal is Open!
Tampa, FL – Online voting for the 14th Annual WEDU Be More Awards is now underway. Each year, this multifaceted program celebrates the human spirit and showcases the best work by nonprofit organizations in West Central Florida and the individuals that support them. Cast your vote daily now through Friday, December 10, 2018, at noon for the following categories:
- Be More Empowered, Ultimate Medical Academy Small Nonprofit Award, recognizing an organization with a budget under $500,000 and despite its modest size, has a major positive impact on our community.
- Be More Entrepreneurial, Engaged Philanthropist Award, recognizes an individual who has distinguished himself or herself in the nonprofit community by engaging entrepreneurial skills and expertise.
- Be More Humble, People’s Choice Award, exhibits the connection and relationship the organization has with the community and the people it serves.
- Be More Inspiring, Rising Star Award, recognizes an individual, under the age of 21, who has distinguished himself or herself in the community
- Be More Involved, Mason Dixon Award for Volunteerism, is bestowed upon the individual, family or group that has lent a unique voice to bring awareness, credence, support, or action to an issue or cause.
- Be More Relevant, Best Use of Video Award, recognizes an organization with the best short video that has the power to compel someone to seek services, volunteer time, or support the organization financially.
Complete voting details can be found online at wedu.org/bemore.