Angels for Foster Kids
- Angels for Foster Kids works to improve the lives of children going through our child welfare system and to create awareness and advocate on behalf of abused and neglected children.
Blue Heart Campaign
- The mission of the Blue Heart Campaign is to raise awareness of global and national human trafficking and inspire those with decision-making power to effect change.
- Bridging Freedom’s goal is to bring a holistic healing to victimized children through trauma therapy, therapeutic activities, relationship building, education, health management, and an opportunity to find healing through their own faith.
Clearwater/Tampa Bay Area Task Force on Human Trafficking
- The mission of the task force is to identify and rescue victims, create a coordinated law enforcement system to investigate and prosecute these crimes, and to deliver social, legal and immigration services to human trafficking victims in the Tampa Bay area.
- Created is non- denominational Christian organization committed to the restoration of vulnerable women involved in the sex industry.
FBI / Innocence Lost Initiative
- The FBI’s Innocence Lost Initiative addresses the growing problem of domestic sex trafficking of children in the United States, and has rescued over 2650 children as of summer 2013.
Florida Coalition Against Human Trafficking
- The mission of FCAHT is to improve and provide outreach and services to victims of human trafficking throughout the State of Florida by developing support programs, networking, coalition building, training, service delivery, and referrals to victims in need.
Florida Conference of Catholic Bishops
- The Church considers its role in combating human trafficking, i.e. modern-day slavery, as prophetic and necessary. Catholic Social Teaching maintains that acts that constitute an affront to human dignity, such as slavery, prostitution, the selling of women and children as well as treatment of humans as mere tools for profit, are infamies that poison human society.
Friends of Joshua House
- Joshua House is a safe haven for abused, abandoned and neglected children, offering a therapeutic residential group care program that provides a protected, nurturing, family-like environment for children ages six to seventeen.
Healing Root Ministry
- Founded by human trafficking survivor Edie Rhea, Healing Root Ministry empowers women to live the lives that God chose for them.
- The Heartdance Foundation is dedicated to helping women recovering from the sex trade industry, prostitution, exotic dancing, addiction, incarceration, and other traumatic life experiences by shining the light of Christ.
Office of the Attorney General / Florida
- Attorney General Pam Bondi is working to make Florida a zero-tolerance state for human trafficking.
- Polaris Project is a leading organization in the global fight against human trafficking and modern-day slavery. It pushes for stronger federal and state laws, operates the National Human Trafficking Resource Center hotline (1-888-373-7888), and provides vital services to victims of trafficking.
The Rachel Project
- The Rachel Project was founded to recover and restore trafficked and exploited people. To partner with a growing abolitionist movement in our area and internationally.
- Redefining Refuge is Tampa Bay’s first human trafficking safe house, dedicated to fighting for women and children who have been victims of sexual abuse, with a prevailing emphasis on the abolition of the domestic sex trafficking of minors.
- Selah Freedom exists to confront the issue of sex trafficking and exploitation through advocacy, training and restorative services.
St. Petersburg College Center for Human Trafficking Awareness
- The SPC Center for Human Trafficking Awareness offers resources and online human trafficking training courses for the community.
Tampa Bay Advocates Against Human Trafficking
- Tampa Bay Advocates Against Human Trafficking exists to connect passion with action for those who desire to do more to help prevent human trafficking and to assist survivors of human trafficking in the Tampa Bay area and surrounding counties.
U.S. Department of Homeland Security / ICE
- ICE is the second largest investigative agency in the federal government, and human trafficking is one of the most heinous crimes that it investigates. The agency relies on tips to dismantle human trafficking organizations, and encourages the public to report suspicious activity.
USF End It Movement
- Twenty seven million human beings are enslaved globally today. The USF End It Movement aims to awaken their college campus, incite action, and restore freedom to trafficking victims.
- Founded by human trafficking survivor Connie Rose, Victims2Survivors’ mission is to break the silence one voice at a time.
West Florida Center for Trafficking Advocacy
- Committed to the legal and professional needs of survivors of human trafficking, attorney Brent Woody launched the West Florida Center for Trafficking Advocacy (FCTA) in 2012 as a way to serve survivors.
World Relief Tampa
- World Relief practices principles of transformational development to empower local churches in the United States and around the world so they can serve the vulnerable in their communities.
Zonta Club of Pinellas
- The Zonta Club of Pinellas County’s mission is to make a difference in the lives of residents and visitors who are experiencing issues such as poverty, domestic violence, or human trafficking.
Are you involved in the fight against human trafficking, or do you know about an organization that should be added to this list? Tell us about it